Blake has been a lawyer with Haley & Olson since January 1, 1985.
Blake practices primarily in the general banking, collection, “work-out” and bankruptcy areas as well as general commercial and real estate law areas.
Blake was admitted to the Texas Bar in 1981. Blake is licensed to practice in the State of Texas. He has also been admitted to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, and U.S. District Court, Northern, Western, Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas.
- Baylor University, B.B.A., 1978
- Baylor University Law School, J.D., 1980
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Waco-McLennan County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- State Bar of Texas Section on Bankruptcy, Member
- State Bar of Texas Section on Business Law, Member
- Central Texas Bankruptcy Bar, President (1999-2002)
- Baylor FastBreak Club, Past President
- Lake Air Little League, Manager and Coach
PUBLICATIONS, HONORS & AWARDS
- “Bankruptcy-Effects on Secured Claims”, National Business Institute, Inc. 1989
- “Are Your FMHA Loans Guaranteed”, Bankers Digest, Vol. 101, No. 11 & 12, 1992