Commercial litigation is a significant part of our law practice. With over 100 years of combined litigation experience, our trial lawyers pursue and defend a broad range of legal matters for individuals, banks, businesses, and local governments throughout Texas and across the nation. We work hard with our clients in developing and implementing effective and efficient litigation strategies. We are fully committed to achieving our clients’ business and legal objectives, while, at the same time, helping them manage and control the risk and uncertainty associated with all litigation.
We handle litigation in each practice area set forth on this page. The list below includes additional key areas of our commercial litigation practice:
- lender liability and complex banking litigation;
- business tort and contractual disputes;
- partnership disputes;
- fraud and fraudulent transfer cases;
- misappropriation of trade secrets;
- trademark infringement;
- shareholder oppression litigation;
- insurance and coverage litigation; and
- contractual and commercial disputes.