Will joined Haley & Olson in 2022. Prior to joining the firm, Will served Coryell County as an assistant district attorney. During his time as a prosecutor, Will’s concentration was narcotics cases. His primary focus was to seek help and resources for those with addiction problems while bringing justice to those found manufacturing or delivering narcotics in the community. Will tried multiple jury trials and established himself as a persuasive public speaker, fair negotiator, and competent team-leader. Will’s diligence and consideration in the criminal side of the law has prepared him to be thorough and diligent in civil representation for business transaction advisory services and complex estate planning matters.
While a law student, Will was an active member of the Brooklyn Law School Center for Urban Business Entrepreneurship (CUBE), participated in the CUBE Innovators Invitational (legal tech startup competition), and received his Certificate of Entrepreneurial Law.
A native of Gatesville, he attended Texas Tech University for a Bachelor’s in Philosophy, lived and worked for two years in Vigo, Spain (which he calls his “second home”), then received his J.D. and Certificate of Entrepreneurial Law from Brooklyn Law School in Brooklyn, New York.
He now lives in Gatesville with his wife Jasmine, son Patrice, and mini-Aussie Violet.
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York, JD, Certificate in Entrepreneurial Law 2019
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas, B.A. Philosophy, Cum Laude 2012
- Certified Information Privacy Professional – U.S. (CIPP/U)
- State Bar of Texas
- McLennan County Bar Association
- Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Section, State Bar of Texas
- Business Law Section, State Bar of Texas
- Computer & Technology Section, State Bar of Texas
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- City of Gatesville Planning and Zoning Commission