100 Ritchie Road, Suite 200
Waco, Texas 76712
Brandon has extensive experience handling cases involving construction matters and mechanic’s liens, both in Texas and nationwide. He regularly represents contractors and subcontractors in contract disputes, collections and construction defect cases.
He also handles insurance coverage disputes and bad faith insurance litigation, for both policy holders and insurance companies. This experience includes cases involving workers’ compensation, personal and commercial insurance policies, and insurance subrogation.
He is experienced in representing individuals, corporations, and other business entities in general commercial matters including commercial litigation and employment litigation issues. He recently handled several employment cases involving covenants not to compete and non-solicitation agreements.
Brandon has also recently represented clients involved in the DePuy/Johnson & Johnson MDL involving the ASR and Pinnacle hip implants.
He was admitted to the Texas Bar in 2001 and is licensed to practice in the State of Texas and the United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas. He is also admitted to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit.
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas, J.D. 2001
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas, B.A. 1997
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
Professional & Community Activities
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Waco-McLennan County Bar Association, Member
- Waco-McLennan County Young Lawyers, Member
- Kappa Omega Tau Alumni Association – Board of Directors, Secretary (2004 to 2012)
- Executive Editor, Baylor Law Review
- Order of the Barristers
- Keep Waco Beautiful, Board of Directors (2009 to 2014, Vice President 2011-2012)
- Greater Waco Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Waco Class XXIV (2007-2008)
- Law School Client Counseling Competition, Judge
- High School Client Counseling Competition, Judge
- High School Mock Trial, Judge
- Legacy Family Ministries, Countdown to Marriage Course Leader (2008 to present)
- Project Restoration Ministry, Co-Founder
- Harris Creek Baptist Church
- Executive Pastor Search Team (2008)
- Teacher – Young Married Class (2010 to present)
Salas v. Chris Christensen Sys., Inc., 10-11-00107-CV, 2011 WL 4089999 (Tex. App.—Waco Sept. 14, 2011, no pet.)